As you can see we have a new look on the blog!
Jess from I Rock So What created a beautiful new banner and button! Check out her discounted prices and help her get to Alt!
Here is the last screen shot of the old look...
Isn't she talented?!? Don't you just love it?!

Hi! I just wanted to let you know there is a typo on your adoption profile. It says "as your decision who will parent your child" and it should be "as you decide who will parent your child".
ReplyDeleteSorry! I didn't know where else to leave this comment.
LOVE your new look!!
Taylor, thanks for calling that out, however I noticed on the profile's main page it says, "We've been praying for you and wish you the best in the days to come as you decision who will parent your child." It doesn't say "your" it says "you".
ReplyDeleteAlso, decision can be used as a verb as long as it's in relation to an object, but maybe we'll change it if it's confusing!
Appreciate you looking out for us!
I love your new look and your blog very much! I just recently found it, but am already reading it almost every day.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!