I'm a self-admitted Twihard. The movies (overall) have been pretty mediocre, but I still want to see the books come to life on the big screen!
I'm going to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 on Saturday night!
Happy Friday everyone!
P.S. How about a vote? All it takes is a click on the brown button in the upper right hand corner then the owl on the left in the new screen. Thanks so much!
P.S. How about a vote? All it takes is a click on the brown button in the upper right hand corner then the owl on the left in the new screen. Thanks so much!

I agree about the movies being mediocre but still wanting to see them. I get off work early today and am considering going to the matinee this afternoon. It seems like the best choice since it's before all the teenagers are out of school for the day, weekend, and holiday break. Guess we'll see!
ReplyDeleteMy girlfriends and I went to the midnight premiere last night, we've done that with every movie. It was amazing!! I loved it so much!!! Have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteIt. Was. Awesome.I saw it friday!
ReplyDeleteTell me, what did you think? I am in love...
ReplyDeleteI am a total twihard... but I need to read the books again before seeing this movie (I always make myself do this with book-films!).
ReplyDelete