How far along: 15 weeks
Baby's size: 4 inches long - the size of an apple.
Sleep: Great for once. My cold finally went away and I slept pretty well each night.
Maternity Clothes: Bought my first pair of maternity jeans from Old Navy, a few tank tops and a long sleeve black tshirt. This week in NYC, I'm going to look for some cute clothes that could last the rest of the winter and into spring/summer.
Food cravings: None yet.
Food aversions: The thought of a red pepper still makes me sick, but everything else is just fine.
Symptoms I have: Heartburn at times and tired around 2pm every day.
Doctor’s Appointment: Last Thursday - heard the baby's heartbeat and made my ultrasound appointment for March 9th!!
Movement: None that I am aware of.
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: Unknown.
What I’m looking forward to: To "pop" out as everyone calls it - when your belly looks pregnant overnight.
What I miss: Nothing this week... it was a good week!

I haven't ever commented before, and I'm the kind of reader that checks up periodically (once your baby arrives, you'll understand!!) to see how your adoption is going. And now I see this! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteYou are real proof that being pregnant, we may look amazing !
ReplyDeletewww.fashionbabyboy.blogspot.com