Exciting Stuff!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Two exciting things happening today - one MUCH more exciting than the other of course!

The first is about my dear friend Jess - read her update here.

 (EEEE!!! I am so happyto be pregnant with her.)

Isn't God so good?!? This is obviously the more exciting piece of news (duh)!


The second piece of exciting news is about one of my favorite brands - TOMS!
They released their ballet flats today - and I'm tempted to buy 3 pairs!

Happy Tuesday!


PS - They reset the votes on Top Baby Blogs. We were in the top 15 last time! I'd love your vote if you love the blog. 
Click the brown button below, then click on the owl on the left in the new screen. 
Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

Thanks! You can vote once a day, every day!

6 comments:

  1. GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOMS??!!!! BALLET FLATS!!!!????? HOLY CRAP!!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!!! <3 <3 i had NOOOOO IDEA!!!!! oh, and i love you so much it's just crazy nuts how much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they just released them today. They're $79 a pair though. The price tag is sort of killing me :)

      Delete
  2. Sweetest video evvvvver! It's so sweet to be preg with a friend, it creates a crazy close bond! And don't even get me started on the new Toms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss!!!! I've been waiting for the ballet flats!! Woohoo!!! I'll be picking mine out this evening!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower! And I voted for you....after crying while reading your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cheetah ones are amazing! And voted for you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground