Is it just me or is this year already flying by? How is it almost mid-February?!?!
Yesterday I had my 4th month check-up and baby (and me) are doing fine. I got to hear the heartbeat again and it was at 156. A few friends told me that they think I'm having a girl based on the heartbeat, but who knows? Our anatomy ultrasound is on March 9th so we'll find out then. So exciting.
I also found out that I have a negative blood type so I have to take that RH shot at 28 weeks (Matt doesn't know his blood type). I had never heard of the risk until yesterday, but I'm thankful they made a shot to help with it!
In other exciting news, I bought my first pair of maternity jeans online this morning! I got this pair from Old Navy based on what a lot of readers and friends told me. I am going to buy more than one pair, but I figured I would start with something cheap(er) for now!
Hope you have a great weekend! More fun (and picture filled) posts for next week.
Not sure if I've commented to say congrats yet so CONGRATS!! I just had to get my RH shot on Wednesday (28 weeks 3 days) burned for a second but my nurse made it seem like it was a super painful shot- not bad at all and thats coming from a shot HATER. Our baby girl's heart beet has been consistently at 156 or 160 this whole pregnancy and our son's was in the 140's the whole time- so I say girl too!!
ReplyDeleteYa'll have so much fun in NYC! love you girls!!!
ReplyDeleteIm RH too. The shot isn't too bad. Deff necessary. :) YAY for NY. Just got back Sunday from 5 days with my BFF. It was a blast! Im thinking girl too.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear what your baby's gender is!
ReplyDeletePS I gave you a little shout out on my "Cute Blog Awards"
http://fleurdemoi.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-blog-awardpay-it-forward.html
Cue: Awkward hand jive dance moves