21 Weeks

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How far along: 21 Weeks
Baby's size: 3/4 of a pound and 10 1/2 inches long - about the length of a carrot.
Sleep: Decent, I'm super tired but wake up every night around 3 or 4am and have a hard time going back to sleep.
Maternity Clothes: Same as last week - work pants and skirts, plus a few casual shirts. I can wear almost all of my empire waist sundresses and skinny jeans (since they are low rise). 
Food cravings: Fruit, ice cream, and water.
Food aversions: None!
Symptoms I have: I pee so much. It's annoying.
Doctor’s Appointment: Next one is in a few weeks.
Movement: She has started to karate chop me on a daily basis and Matt felt her kick for the first time this past weekend. So sweet!
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: Girl.
What I’m looking forward to: Registering for baby gear and tiny baby girl clothes. EEE!
What I miss: Nothing! I am a happy lady!

5 comments:

  1. I love following your weekly posts since we're due at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are glowing! Have fun registering and buying tiny cute things for your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better share where you are registered, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground