Seven

Monday, March 26, 2012

Today Matt and I have been married seven years!!!

It's hard to believe that we have been together almost eight years and married for seven. Life goes by so quickly and it's hard to remember what my own life was like before Matt was in it!  
At the beginning - Summer 2004
Marriage has been a blessing - I love the companionship it brings, how you truly become one with the person, the way it lends light and hope to your heart. Matt has been an amazing husband through the demonstration of his kindness, patience, love and leadership. And in turn, I have learned so much about who I am, who he is, and how we can live the best life possible together.

March 26, 2005
 Although we have been through a lot of heartache and struggle throughout the last seven years, our marriage has stayed steady and strong. I can attest it's our faith in God and our love for one another that has kept it standing. Marriage to Matt has been such a wonderful gift and I love him so. very. much.

I'm one lucky lady!
Happy 7 Years Baby! I love you!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! CV and I were married 3/12/05. I'm still tickled pink for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7 Year Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! :) God bless!!!

    I blog @ forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you two are just so adorable looking back in 2004! Happy 8 years together!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground