Baby's size: 1 pound and 11 inches long - about the length of a spaghetti squash.
Sleep: My dreams are crazy!
Maternity Clothes:
Same as the last few weeks - work pants and skirts, plus a few casual shirts. I
can wear almost all of my empire waist sundresses and skinny jeans
(since they are low rise).
Food cravings: Blackberries, pepper jack cheese and frozen yogurt.
Food aversions: None!
Symptoms I have: Tired, I pee all the time, and I feel chubby. Ha!
Doctor’s Appointment: April 9th!
Movement: Every night around the same time she starts her nightly yoga. It feels like she is stretching every limb.
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: Girl.
What I’m looking forward to: I love this bump and am looking forward to it getting bigger.

ah!! you're two weeks over being halfway to a snuggly baby in your arms! ugh, Kara, you look beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful! Loving the bump!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous (as always!) And I miss your face girl. I want to see that bump in person soon!
ReplyDeleteI miss sleeping all the way through the night too. Insomnia is driving me mad at the moment!
ReplyDeleteMrs W x
Has anyone asked why you take your pictures with the sign over your belly? May I suggest holding it off to the side so you can show off your cute bump? :)
ReplyDeleteActually you're the first! I do need to move it - good idea my dear!
DeleteThis is by far your best bump pic yet- in the same vein asmthe comment above, I would love to see you smoosh your top or dress against your bump to show it off a bit more, but maybe that's just nit your style? Your look happy and healthy either way and that's what matters!
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I have been holding it in front of my bump - maybe because when I started it, I didn't have one? Who knows? I'll change it going forward :)
DeleteThat belly is beautiful on you :)
ReplyDeleteKara, you are glowing! x
ReplyDeleteLove that bump!
ReplyDeleteyou look adorable of course! my next appointment is the 9 too! maybe we'll run into each other :)
ReplyDeletelook how BEAUTIFUL you are!!!!! ah! i can't wait to meet that little sweetie!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! You look stunning! (Red is a really pretty color on you!)
ReplyDelete