Baby's size: A little over 1 pound and 11 1/2 inches long - the size of a mango.
Sleep: Like the last few weeks, I wake up nightly to pee - some nights I fall back asleep, some I don't. Also, my dreams are wacky.
Maternity Clothes: I cannot wear any of my non-maternity work pants anymore (sob)! It's all maternity work pants now which are still a little too big in the belly band to stay in place. I bought a few cute work dresses this past weekend from Destination Maternity and this great consignment store called Womb.
Food cravings: Lemonade, ice cream, fruit and cheeseburgers.
Food aversions: None really...
Symptoms I have: Same as last week - tired and I pee all the time.
Doctor’s Appointment: This afternoon actually :)
Movement: She is either getting more active, or I am feeling her more. She moves around all the time now.
Belly Button: Innie, but it's getting a little less deep as the weeks go on - it'll pop soon enough.
Gender: Girl!
What I’m looking forward to: Wearing all those cute clothes and dresses that look best when your bump is bigger!
I love that dress! Is it from destination maternity?
ReplyDeleteThe dress is actually from Old Navy!
DeleteI bought this dress too, but have yet to wear it!! So cute on you!!!
Deletei am going to have to make a trip to Old Navy now!
DeleteI love the dress too. All of the maternity clothes in the UK are awful so I'm still squeezing in to my pre-pregnancy clothes at 28 weeks!!
ReplyDeleteMrs W x
I can't get into any pants that are pre-pregnancy - you're a rock star. Have you looked at H&M's maternity line? Very good quality for the price!Also ASOS has some good stuff too.
DeleteSuper cute pic! I'd still take the pic with the sign that way you remember what week you were :) Would be fun for a photo book or frame later on. Glad everything is going great!
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to stick with this format for now - all the photos are saved by week on my computer :) Thanks for the suggestion though.
Deleteyou look adorable, love that dress! Wait til she gets the hiccups!
ReplyDeletebeautiful baby bump!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhen my maternity pants were too big... I would wear my Bella band over the pants band and it helped keep them in place!
ReplyDeleteCute dress and bump- and yay we can see it now!! :)
ReplyDeleteI adore the dress! You are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI have to ask- Have you started shopping like a crazy woman yet? I promised myself I was done... Then got an email from carters.com yesterday, and ordered a bunch more!
ReplyDeleteHi Kara! Faithful reader (but seldom commenter) here :) I had my little girl 7 months ago (wow!) and I was about on the same preggo timeline as you!! The colder month were harder with clothes - pants and such blah - but when it got warmer I found that stores like h&m and forever 21 (non maternity) were the places to go!! I just bought bigger sizes, and bonus a lot of them still fit now! I didn't want to e stuck with a ton of maternity clothes afterwards! You look amazing, keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteWaking up to pee is definitely the thing I hate the most. Three times last night!!! You are looking fantastic, lady x
ReplyDeleteGap has a low rise band option for jeans and skirts which I loved! May be worth a shot...
ReplyDelete