24 Weeks

Monday, April 16, 2012

 How far along: 24 Weeks
Baby's size: 1 pound plus a few ounces, and about a foot long - the length of an ear of corn.
Sleep: Same as last week - I wake up nightly to pee - some nights I fall back asleep, some I don't. Also, my dreams are wacky.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity work pants and dresses, plus some longer tank tops that still fit, and some empire waist dresses that are non-maternity. 
Food cravings: Frozen yogurt, anything citrus, blackberries.
Food aversions: None!
Symptoms I have: Same as last week - tired and I pee all the time. My back is starting to hurt a little when I wake up so I am thinking of buying one of these.
Doctor’s Appointment: Mid-May.
Movement: Every night at 11pm she does yoga - or at least it feels like it.
Belly Button: Innie, but it's getting a little less deep as the weeks go on - it'll pop soon enough.
Gender: Girl!
What I’m looking forward to: Revealing the name (yes we have made a decision - got to tell our families first!)
What I miss: Sleeping a whole night without waking up to pee.
This is a non-maternity tank top from F21 - best find for the spring to date!

17 comments:

  1. o my gosh! you're getting a real live round little belly!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, you are smoking hot! Second I love that we still measure the size of our baby with a comparison to food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the Bump site is the one where I get the fruit/food comparisions ;)

      Love you honey!

      Delete
  3. You are beautiful! I can't wait for the name reveal! The snoogle pillow is amazing. Though my husband didn't think so, he said it was like there was a third person in bed with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear her name! AND, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! Im impressed that you guys have her name picked out...that was the hardest part for us! We didn't decide on it until a month before she was due but then we tortured our families by keeping it a secret until she arrived! We went with Lucy Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I can't wait to hear her name!!!! So exciting. And I agree with the others... you do pregnant so beautifully seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for a bump!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! And I need that top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha ha. i remember the fruit comparisons on my bump ticker.

    can't wait for her name reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has your bump popped? it looks great!! Can't wait to see the name!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bump, you look so happy and cute! Can't wait to hear the name you have chosen for your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait. You look so pretty and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so beautiful! I love your baby bump, I love you, I need to see you asap. The end

    ReplyDelete
  14. that top pic is seriously so GORGEOUS! sheesh! i miss you. i love you. i need to squeeze you. and i need you tell me her name. now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground