| Tank and skirt - Old Navy. And these aren't maternity clothes hence the skirt being hiked up over my belly! |
How far along: 25 Weeks
Baby's size: 13.5 inches long and a 1.5 pounds - the size of a rutabaga (don't you love the veggie/fruit comparisons?)
Sleep: The last week I have woken up feeling achy in my legs, neck and back. So strange!
Maternity Clothes: Maternity work pants and dresses, plus some longer tank tops that still fit, and some empire waist dresses that are non-maternity. Also, I still fit into my skinny jeans! Yippee!
Food cravings: Sweets - both of the dairy and fruit variety.
Food aversions: None.
Symptoms I have: Typical 6 month pregnancy stuff - peeing all day, I get tired in the mid afternoon, super hungry, then I eat 2 bites and feel stuffed.
Doctor’s Appointment: Mid-May.
Movement: All the time
Belly Button: Innie, but it's close to popping out soon.
Gender: Girl!
What I’m looking forward to: Finishing the nursery.
What I miss: Sleeping and waking up feeling good instead of bad.
Pretty sure the ONLY good thing about Mondays is looking at these post!
ReplyDeleteYou are so nice to me. :)
DeleteWhat have you decided to do with the nursery? Can't wait to see photos!
ReplyDeleteWell it was done right before our adoption fell through but it was pretty gender neutral, almost more boyish than girlish. I've been adding some feminine touches to it. More to come!
DeleteYou look so beautiful! Happy 25 weeks momma!
ReplyDelete-kendall
songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com
I didn't even notice your skirt/tank combo wasn't a dress - totally looks like one. Happy 25 weeks!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I'm loving the skirt pulled up over the belly :) Enjoy this time...my doc told me 6/7 months was the pregnancy honeymoon!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking fabulous, love the outfit! x
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! When are you revealing the nursery and baby's name?
ReplyDeleteMy favorite outfit of yours so far!! SO chic. :) Do you go to the chiropractor? It can help with the aches and pains and may also help you sleep better. A prenatal massage could do the same, just in case that little girl's settled in on a nerve in your lower back that's causing the aches (hint, hint, Matt!). You can only get them until your 8th month, so now's the time if you want one!
ReplyDeleteI've been following along and you look so cute! I think you really have popped in the last week or so. Oh, and the sleeping doesn't get better...once the baby arrives you'll sometimes yearn for these days since it's always disrupted :) It's a good thing though!
ReplyDelete