I've admitted before how obsessed I am with hair styling / tutorials, beauty sites and products. Here are some of my recent finds:
I have to try this manicure asap!
My hair is prone to being on the drier side, so most dry shampoos make my hair look brittle. This version is the best I've found for my hair type - and it smells great!
I think it's ridiculous to pay this much for a hairbrush, but from the reviews I've read I think this brush is worth it.
I'm slowing getting better at applying eyeliner and this video has really helped.
I am a sucker for a good pink lipstick and this new line has so many to choose from.
Any good tutorials or products you've come across lately? Also, Happy Friday!
You would love birchbox.com! It's samples of high end beauty supplies. Hair care, makeup, skincare. it's $10 a month. I love it. There is also beauty army and it's $12. You can pick your samples with that one. Birchbox also has a great blog featuring beauty stuff.
ReplyDeleteI am obsessed with the "no curls hairstyle!
ReplyDeleteAs well as adding olive oil to your hair. It is truly amazing.
And how about "The beauty Department" post about painting stotch tape and cutting it into shapes? Love 'em.
Thank you for this! I think I have a similar hair type to yours: thin but bountiful, and mine tends to be very dry on the ends but oily at the roots. Every dry shampoo I have tried has failed me miserably :( And I love that you can order online!
ReplyDelete