Lately...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Some photos as of late (via Instagram and my Canon Rebel):

Date night
me and Tiny cuddling and watching Mad Men
Amazing sushi dinner at Mezy (yep I ate two pieces of raw fish! gasp!)
If it's in print, then it's true (c/o Time Magazine)

And some photos from our Jasper County trip last month that I forgot to post!
Sweet Leland June turns 2!
Jasper at night
My girls!
The Jasper family just gets bigger!

9 comments:

  1. That sushi looks amazing!!! (I've eaten it too... Shhhhh ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Everything in moderation. My midwife approved it and the only thing raw on the plate was the yellowfin tuna ;)

      Delete
  2. that Jasper at night picture is stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous! And on the raw fish subject: My ob/gyn said "I'm supposed to tell you 'no coffee, no sushi'...but, my kids are made out of coffee and sushi" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter will be born a coffee lover - I'm sure of it!

      Delete
    2. I think mine is going to be a coffee lover too!

      Delete
  4. Back in the old times women used to work fields, give birth, then go straight back to work.
    Why so many restrictions now?
    Though you should make sure to stay away from smoke and harmful smells, when it comes to eating, or dying hair and things of that sorts, only so much is true. A lot of it is modern times being too overprotective. Not everything is a gamble.
    Glad you're not one of those people who limit yourself because of pregnancy!
    If my boyfriend didn't control my diet so much, I'd be like you, envy you.
    Wish the best!

    Petitexplosion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, don't let anyone make you feel bad for eating a mere two pieces of raw fish. I was just talking about this with my parents today, all in moderation and it's really okay if you're eating GOOD quality fish. You know your buddy, girl, run with it! God is in control of your baby and her health, so He knows the plans and holds the reigns, so be at peace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been craving sushi but haven't had any- for the simple fact I live in the Middle of Nowhere, Wyoming.. not because I can't have it! littlebabyoverman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground