33 Weeks

Monday, June 18, 2012

 How far along: 33 Weeks

Baby's size: Over 4 pounds and 17 inches long - the size of a pineapple!

Sleep: The week was pretty good, but the weekend not so much - Matt was out of town and I don't sleep well without him in the house with me.

Maternity Clothes: Thank goodness for empire waist maxi dresses and cotton fold down skirts. I have a few casual maternity bottoms (jeans, 2 pair of shorts and 2 skirts) but I feel like I wear the same outfit every weekend! I love maxi dresses and am so glad they are still in style!

Food cravings: Same old stuff - fruit, ice cream, lemonade, anything cold.

Food aversions: None.

Symptoms I have: The week after we got back from our babymoon, I noticed that Brighton was moving a lot less than normal. I went a week without calling my midwife (dumb!) and they had me come in and get hooked up to a fetal monitor. Thankfully, she has a strong heart and they told me she is running out of space to move around as much as she used to. I was so relieved!

Doctor’s Appointment: Today!

Movement: Yes (see above).

Belly Button: The top part is an "outie".

Gender: Girl!

What I’m looking forward to: My first baby shower is this weekend! I am so excited!

What I miss: Nothing! 


8 comments:

  1. Love this weekly updates! I don't sleep well when my husband is out of town either. Love your wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! Love that dress! I hope you enjoy your upcoming baby shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty dress! You looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is H&M! Only $20 too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely and the dress is grogeous

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground