34 Weeks

Monday, June 25, 2012

 How far along: 34 Weeks

Baby's size: 4 and 3/4 pounds and 18 inches long - about the weight of a cantaloupe.

Sleep: Ugh. It was good for a while, now it's back to bad. I sleep hard, but when I wake up I feel so achy all over.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, all the time. I'm still able to wear empire waist maxi dresses that aren't maternity and some longer tank tops. 

Food cravings: Grilled corn on the cob, apple pie, ice cream.

Food aversions: None.

Symptoms I have: I feel like I have cement in my veins. I am so tired. Also, it's been about 90 degrees or more this past week and I am getting a little overheated at times. 

Doctor’s Appointment: In about 3 weeks.

Movement: Yes - all day long. 

Belly Button: The top part is an "outie" and the rest is flush with my belly. 

Gender: Girl!

What I’m looking forward to: Another baby shower this weekend - one for me with just family and another for a friend who is due in September with a boy!

What I miss: Regular, non achy sleep.

9 comments:

  1. Love that dress! You are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are glowing as usual! And look like your belly has 'popped'! Not long to go!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been following your blog for quite some time. i've cried over your failed adoption with your son and rejoiced over your pregnancy anouncement. i can't believe you're already so close to the finish line! prayers for a healthy mama and baby brighton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    look at you!!!

    you are beautiful in spite of the achy sleep.

    baby Brighton will be proud of her gorgeous mama.

    Q : as a French girl, I am wondering when American women can be on maternity leave. Would you mind shedding light on my lack of knowledge?

    merci

    laurence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My company pays for my maternity leave. I am very lucky!

      Delete
  5. wow 34 weeks already! amazing how pregnancy goes so slowly and so quickly :) you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too adorable! I just started reading your blog and am loving it! I've already cooked up 3 of your delicious recipes and have 2 more planned for this week! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a beautiful mama!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground