Two weekends ago, we had the chance to celebrate my lifelong friend Jessica and her baby boy to be Declan.
I've known Jessica since we were in middle school and we have shared a lot of life together - in fact, the night I told her we were expecting, she was planning to tell me the same thing AND our babies are due within 4 days of each other!
Our other darling friend Tonya, and Jessica's sweet mama, hosted as well and it was a wonderful morning of yummy brunch food, great conversation and blessing Jessica.
Here are some photos of the celebration:
 |
| The lovely mama to be! |
 |
| Pin this ladies! I MADE these little yogurt, granola and fruit parfaits. |
 |
| Cute huh? |
 |
| We themed the whole shower around this vintage tricycle that Jessica's mom owned. |
 |
| Jessica's sister in law made this banner for her. |
 |
| Jess and her church small group girls |
 |
| Jessica, Jenn, me and Tonya |
 |
| Jessica's sister in law Kim, Jessica and her sweet mama Melanie |
We love you Jess and we love your little boy to be!
Such a beautiful shower! The antique tricycle is so cool. Those little parfaits are adorable!
ReplyDeleteAww I LOVE IT! y'all were super fantastic hosts, too:).
ReplyDeleteAww I LOVE IT! y'all were super fantastic hosts, too:).
ReplyDelete