36 Weeks

Monday, July 9, 2012

 How far along: 36 Weeks
Baby's size: Almost 6 pounds and more than 18 1/2 inches long!
Sleep: Over the last week I have woken up multiple times at 4am and not been able to go back to sleep. It has led me to folding baby clothes, organizing and working earlier in the day.
Maternity Clothes: Yes - same as last week. I can wear empire waist maxi dresses that aren't maternity and some longer tank tops, but all my work clothes are maternity. 
Food cravings: Corn on the cob, ice cream, fruit, and freezing cold water.
Food aversions: None.
Symptoms I have: Tired, hot, and I have this weird pain under my chest - I think it's the ligaments stretching, but it's so uncomfortable. Also, my belly button is 100% an outie and it hurts.
Doctor’s Appointment: This Friday!
Movement: Yes, my little ballerina likes to stretch her legs multiple times a day.
Belly Button: Totally out now. It is extremely tender.
Gender: Girl!
What I’m looking forward to: Meeting my daughter soon.
What I miss: This is the last few weeks of just me and Matt and I am going to soak in every second of it. I already miss the heck out of it just being us, but I am going to stay positive and enjoy this last sweet season of us.

12 comments:

  1. Definitely keep enjoying the last few weeks of the "just us". I will say though, I thought I was going to miss those days so much, and toward the end of pregnancy I was almost in mourning that those days were about to be over. But the best is yet to come :-) Aaaand you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I can't wait to get the email when Brighton arrives. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kara,
    You look good as always!
    Don' t worry, your life with Brigthon will be great. For sure, a baby is time-consuming at first, but when you find balance, everything will be okay, don't worry

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking as awesome as always!! Not long to go x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful as always. I can not wait to meet Brighton!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh geez! You are getting SO close and keep getting more and more beautiful with each post. Hope you and the hubby are enjoying your last few weeks as a 'two-some'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely enjoy the last weeks without baby...but really, like the first commenter said, the best is yet to come.

    you will fall in love with your husband all over again when you see him with your baby. your heart will be so full that it hurts.

    seeing how much my husband loves our son and how selflessly he gives of himself to our family everyday...i honestly did not think i could love my husband more than i did before our son was born. four months into parenthood and i truly do love my husband more everyday (yes, we both still have our moments of irritation/annoyance but overall...).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been following along and posting occasionally and I can't believe you're already 36 weeks! Does time fly or what? You're looking great :) Enjoy all the food cravings because the things you loved when you're pregnant don't taste quite as good when you're not for some reason (even though they're good, they're just not THAT good kwim?). You're soooo close!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you look gorgeous! And it's true, you will fall in love with Matt all over again! And yes, soak it in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I hear you are coming to Charlotte soon? Will I get to see you!?!?!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground