39 Weeks

Monday, July 30, 2012

 How far along: 39 Weeks
 
Baby's size: 7 pounds and 20 inches long (or so)
 
Sleep:  Total crap - it's the same as last week and the week before that. I am used to not sleeping well now. 
 
Maternity Clothes: Yes plus all my stretch skirts and long tanks.
 
Food cravings: Peaches, ice cream, corn on the cob.
 
Food aversions: None.
 
Symptoms I have: Hot and sweaty still, a little waddling at the end of the day.
 
Doctor’s Appointment: Next one is August 6th.
 
Movement: Yes, but I think she is running out of space now. Her movements feel a little more dramatic.
 
Belly Button: Out!
 
Gender: Girl!
 
What I’m looking forward to: Meeting my daughter in the next week (?) or two weeks (?)
 
What I miss: Quality sleep. Not being so warm all the time. A flatter stomach.
 

15 comments:

  1. you are a beaming mum-to-be!


    try and rest!


    laurence pps : I love the necklace! it is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you just look amazing!! Can't believe it's getting so close. :) Love your "Love" necklace, how perfect!

    I'll now be stalking your blog regularly for labor updates :)

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Sending you the best vibes for a smooth labor and the birth you have dreamed of! I can't believe you only have a week/2 weeks left!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so exciting!! you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU'RE SO CLOSE! So excited to see if next week is a "40 WEEKS" post or if we get to meet the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful mama to be! Can't wait until I see Brighton's arrival post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're getting so close! What an exciting time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all belly! You look great! Can't wait and best of luck (you'll do awesome!)
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh you're so close! Love the skirt, I've been living in yoga/fold over skirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with fold over skirts even when I'm not pregnant! Ha!

      Delete
  10. You look amazing!!! Can't believe you're almost done!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You loog absolutely gorgeous. I'm so excited over here...really can't wait to meet Brighton :)))
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are positively glowing!!! She's almost here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhhhhhh, almost there! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, you are looking INCREDIBLE for being full term and ready to go any minute. :D I'm so ecstatic for you and so can not wait until I can be full term with my bags packed. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground