A Pregnancy in Pictures

Monday, August 20, 2012

What an adventure! Taking a photo every week from the first trimester (at week 11) to the very end was so much fun. Here are all the photos from beginning to end. 








Technically I only went 40 weeks and 6 days ;)

41 Weeks of joy! My pregnancy was wonderful, even with the first trimester sickness and the last month of achy hips and insomnia.  We have received the most precious gift and we are so blessed and thankful.


For all weekly pregnancy updates, click here.

16 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pulled off pregnancy beautifully! I always looked half-dead in my pregnancy photos, hahaha. You looked great the whole time! And what a beautiful, beautiful little girl! Awwww! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing this all in one place! Congratulations again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, congrats! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, look at all that hair! She's so beautiful! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! What a blessing for sweet Brighton to be born onto the two most amazing and hopeful people! Kara, She's a sweet princess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful baby, you finally have your own. i read your posts about adoption and how much you love children. and kara i am soooo happy for you two that your having your own little person and this whole other life to look after! congratiulations! She's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so incredibly delightful & beautiful! Blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH! I could tear up - loved seeing the pregnancy progress each week. She's just beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys. Praying for God's absolute best in your new family's life! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that shirt/dress in week 32! Your baby is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post just re-confirms what I've known for a long time. I love your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh look at all that hair. She's so cute! And I love her LOVE onesie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground