Brighton Love
Born in Charlotte, NC on August 14th at 1:43 p.m.
7 pounds, 6 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long
Baby, mama and daddy are all doing well!
Birth story to come soon, but this is the last post for the rest of the week as we spend time getting to know our precious daughter.

Congrats! She is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI love her so much!!!! She is so precious and you all look beautiful together!!! Enjoy these amazing days getting to know your daughter!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mama! Enjoy your first week together- looking forward to hearing more about your little one :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mama! I am so happy for you and Matt!! She is absolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh this just brought tears to my eyes, to see a real, true miracle in your arms finally. Congrats to you both!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO Beautiful!!! Congratulations!! Have a happy week getting to know that precious little bundle! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Can't wait to hear the birth story.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Enjoy your time getting to know her and don't forget to sleep when she sleeps.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! So happy for the three of you!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, congratulations! She's beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, CONGRATULATIONS! She is BEAUTIFUL! This brought tears to my eyes as well, to finally see this beautiful miracle in your arms.
ReplyDeleteLook at all that hair!! Congrats you two! This is such a special, special moment for you!! Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! so excited for you and your sweet family!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! She is beautiful, wish you and your little family the best during your bonding time :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Kara! You are a MOM!! Brighton is beautiful. Enjoy, enjoy,enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you two!!! She is SO beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDear Kara and Matt,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog a little before you announced you were pregnant, I am so happy to see she's finally arrived, beautiful and loved! I can't wait to see more of her!
I'm sending you my best wishes and prayers,
Thalie, from France.
she is beautiful! Congrats!! You look beautiful! What a wonderful family!! So happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby girl! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She looks the absolute double of you Kara! She's beautiful! Have the best time getting to know this sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteGod bless x
Congratulations, she is beautiful! Enjoy your new little family of three :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you Kara!! She is beautiful! Cannot wait to read your birth story.
ReplyDeleteAw, congratulations! She's beautiful! Can't wait to hear more, but definitely after you've had family time! =)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is just perfect! Enjoy the new chapter of your lives!
ReplyDeleteLaura
Look at all that hair like her Daddy! Hope you have a wonderful week with her xxx
ReplyDeleteOk I know I already said this on twitter but she is just so beautiful!!! Congratulations again!!! I am so excited for yall and can't wait to hear the birth story. But take all the time you need with your new little blessing, we'll be here whenever you're ready to come back!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! Enjoy these first precious days, they are gone all too quickly. She is perfect :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet time in your lives. Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteFamily. :)
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! She is amazing, Congratulations. The time she was born struck me - 143 is old pager code for "I love you" :)
ReplyDeleteI noticed that too. How appropriate:)
DeleteSo cool. I noticed that too.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGOD is good! Your daughter is beautiful, what a blessing from above.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How beautiful! As an aside, you look AMAZING.
ReplyDeleteyea! i can stop my compulsive checking! she is beautiful, and that extra week on the inside did her good, she looks much better than the average newborn! you look terrific too. congratulations, and good luck! it all starts now!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your beautiful baby girl. What a great looking family:)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! Congratulations! She is beautiful. I have been following your blog since you announced your pregnancy and am so thrilled for you. God bless!!!
ReplyDeleteHey. Im writting to you from Estonia:) I´m 18 weeks pregnant and waiting for my fist little one. I have been reading your blog for month or so and i was so happy to see that the little miracle has arrived :) A lot of patient to all of you. Can´t wait to read your babys birth story!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Congratulations on your precious little girl.
ReplyDeleteYay yay yay!!! Congratulations momma! She is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!! Melt my heart! Congrats to you both!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. Congrats Kara and Matt! I have enjoyed following your journey (but I don't comment often!)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! Such a gorgeous girl - look at that hair!
ReplyDeleteMuch love to you all :)
She is precious! Congratulations on your new family of 3! Now rest!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world Brighton :)
Congratulations on her safe arrival!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Welcome Brighton. I <3 her name.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! And oh my goodness is she a spitting image of her momma! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a long time blog reader and have been checking for updates 50 times a day! Congratulations! I have an 8 month old daughter -- welcome to mummy and daddyhood!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! She's beautiful & perfect.
ReplyDeleteHow awesome! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteParabéns ela é muito fofa, e agora aproveite e curta bastante ela. Beijos
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's precious!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a gorgeous little girl.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! She is gorgeous, just like her momma!! All the best in these next few weeks figuring out motherhood. It is the most rewarding task God gives us.
ReplyDeleteI just started reading your blog and this post gave me chills. I am so, so happy for you and your new family. Your little girl is perfect (my first one is due to be here at the end of October). Congrats Cassie
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Enjoy this special time!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you all! She is a beauty! Enjoy all your time loving on her :)
ReplyDeleteWow! She's gorgeous! I found your blog awhile back through mutual friends/acquaitances here in Charlotte. It's so awesome to see your journey and see this precious miracle in your arms. Blessings!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! YOU TWO ARE GOING TO BE SUCH AMAZING PARENTS! SO EXCITED FOR Y'ALL!!!!!
ReplyDelete(yes, all CAPS were totally needed for the comment)
Ah! Can't believe I missed this post! Congratulations!!!!! She is an absolute doll and the three of you look so great. Have fun smelling that baby smell and soaking up the sweet cuddle time. They are off and running in a flash! :)
ReplyDelete