Fall Wish List

Monday, September 10, 2012

To be in normal clothes again is such a treat! I've really been enjoying my sundresses, skinny jeans and tank tops over the last month! "Shopping" my own closet feels good for my budget and it's fun. 

My fall/winter wardrobe is pretty boring (I'd rather save and spend my money on cute dresses, open toed wedges and sleeveless shirts for spring/summer) so I think sprucing it up with a few new things might help me enjoy dressing for the season a bit more!

Here is my fall wish list:

Colored Denim
ASOS Petite Skinny Jeans in Purple
ASOS Petitie Skinny Jeans in Blue
A Denim Shirt
Madewell Denim Boyfriend Shirt
A Slouchy "Silk" Blouse
J.Crew Keyhole Blouse
A long sleeved dress
Francesca's Propeller Stencil Dress

And a few shoes and accessories

Gap Leather Ballet Flats
Francesca's Waterfall Necklace in Green
Coconuts "Tommie" Bootie
F21 Lacquered Bangle Set
Coach Legacy Leather Patricia Bag

What is on YOUR fall must have list?

5 comments:

  1. I just FINALLY invested in an oversized bag that has both black and chocolate brown in the design. I hate changing bags to match my boots (love my fall boots!!) and I live far from work, so I have to pack everything I'll need for the day, hence the big bag. There's something about having a versatile, stylish bag to hold it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, my wish list basically matches yours but add a pair of oxford shoes and a ton of jewelry I've been lusting after on Esty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have that wishlist too!! Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I'll just add all of these to my wish list... :) I have always hated winter. I mean it's ok through Christmas, and a January snow is always cool (but as you know, sometimes we don't get that here in NC!) But after that, I'm SO ready for summer - like NOW. I get spring fever SO bad! So this winter, I too, have decided that sprucing up my wardrobe will help and maybe make the season a little better. I can't wait to see some of your outfits! (and Brighton's too!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground