Birthday Weekend

Monday, October 29, 2012

Even though I am not working right now, I still find myself looking forward to the weekend. Since my birthday was last Friday, I got the chance to celebrate with Matt, my friends and my family. 

Friday night Matt took me to dinner - I'd been craving sushi and that's what we got! We rode the light rail uptown and enjoyed a couple hours alone, trying to not talk about the baby the whole time (it's hard because we both love her so much). It was such a fun night!
Taken with my iPhone, used Frame Magic app to create the collage
She's my best birthday present!

Saturday morning I had brunch with some of my best girlfriends - we drank coffee, ate yummy food and told stories; plus they showered me with sweet gifts. I received some beautiful handmade jewelry, a new scarf, a gift card and a few other fun things. It was the perfect way to celebrate!


Sunday night we went to my aunt's house to celebrate a bunch of family birthdays - there are about 10 of us born in October / November! Everyone was asked to dress in a Halloween costume so naturally I dressed Brighton up. We had this huge pink tutu her great aunt Dillie gave her so we added a white onesie, some pink tights and these cute socks that had tulle on them. She looked pretty adorable!

It was a wonderful weekend! Hope you had a fantastic weekend too!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'm glad it was wonderful!!! Oh my word, Brighton looks ADORABLE!!!! She has the best expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday!! Looks like you had am amazing birthday weekend! Brighton is so adorable and getting so big too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! What a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks likje yoo had the best Birthday.

    What a lovely grogeous present you received. She is the cuttiest, isn't she?.

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground