I'm excited to announce that I am a guest blogger for ERGObaby!
I've always been a huge fan of Ergobaby's carriers. When Matt and I were researching babywearing, ErgoBaby was recommended by so many online. A few of my friends own one of their carriers and swear by its ergonomic design, variety of styles and ease of use. I carried Brighton around in a friend's the first week she was born and was hooked! So when they asked me to be a guest blogger, I jumped at the chance.
My first post, in honor of the Design ERGObaby's Next Carrier Contest, features some of my favorite fall fashion trends. Click here for the post!
And for more details on the design contest and ERGObaby, please visit the ERGObaby blog, follow them on Twitter or Pinterest, or like them on Facebook.
Disclaimer: I received an ERGObaby carrier in exchange for my guest posting.
Kara! How is the Ergo? I am thinking about getting one. I have been wearing my 2 mnth old son around but am super sore. I have been using different kinds of carriers, but they all make me sore/make it semi hard to do things. The one we have that is most like the Ergo is an Infantino, but it puts him really high up and is hard to bend over with him while it's on. Do you have any problems with this?
ReplyDeleteThe Ergo is really good on your back. The shoulder straps are wider and the belt fits around your waist/hips so it helps if you don't have a strong back. I tried other carriers and they all made me ache after using them.
DeleteI have done laundry, dishes, and even cooked while using the carrier. I am still pretty cautious about bending over too quickly while she is in it but that's just me being super safe. Her head sits right on my chest (I can kiss the top of her head) so for me it works just fine. I'd highly recommend it!!