My second "fix"

Thursday, December 20, 2012

So because I only purchased one item from my first fix from Stitch Fix, I scheduled another fix (I had some birthday money left over). I specifically requested a leather or faux-leather jacket for this fix as I have been wanting one for months, but couldn't find a style that looked sophisticated enough for both day and night outfits.  This is what I received: 

1) A sparkly sweater
  
2) A striped lightweight sweater (the collar had some glittery thread in it)

 3) A pair of gold and ceramic earrings

4) A leather jacket

5) A cardigan with a faux fur collar

They did a great job picking items for me, but I decided to only keep the leather jacket. The earrings were cool but a little overpriced (plus I have too many earrings already), the cardigan was pretty similar to a fur vest I already own and the sparkly sweater was a little too glam for me. The one piece I loved but didn't fit was the striped sweater - it was so cute but I needed it in a size small and they sent a medium. The leather jacket they selected was perfect and I am so glad to finally have a cool piece like that in my wardrobe. 

I won't be doing another fix until the new year when I start my job again, but I love this service and look forward to my next fix!

If you haven't signed up yet for their service, I highly recommend it! You can sign up directly with them, or use my referral link stitchfix.com
* I will receive a credit for each referral.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, this post made me want to try it! :) I signed up using your link - yay! I'm on a budget, do you find their pieces are usually affordable? I mostly shop at gap, old navy and target.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane- when you fill out your style profile you set the price points you are comfortable with (like tops, pants, outerwear etc). I treat the service as my "special" wardrobe - when I am wanting something outside the norm I use it. I've been happy with the prices since the pieces are high quality and different than my regular stuff!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground