I am currently:
Doing: Blogging from my iPhone and unpacking boxes. Our team moved buildings and they moved all out equipment and files over this weekend. My new cubicle is bigger, but lacks natural night so I'm sort of bummed. Also the "mothers room" where me and 3 other nursing moms pump is a conference room with no lock on the door. Ugh.
Eating/Drinking: A homemade chocolate chip cookie and Cheerwine. They had a pizza party today since we moved and I got to eat all sorts of junk. I'll be eating a healthy dinner tonight!
Watching: I'm still in love with most shows on Bravo, The Walking Dead and the last season of The Office. I started the Netflix series House of Cards and highly recommend it - Kevin Spacey is at his best.
Reading: A lot of cookbooks and cooking magazines. I feel like our dinners are getting too routine so am trying to add more variety.
Loving: I'm actually in a slump right now. I love Matt and Brighton and our friends but this past month has just felt... blah. I think it's ok to let yourself feel that way every once in a while as long as you don't stay in it too long. I'm going up make a mental effort to make sure this passes soon.
Looking forward to: Celebrating 8 years of marriage to Matt, spring weather and getting back to working out consistently!
Happy Monday! Do you have a currently post? If so, link up in the comments!

Love that you had a cookie and Cheerwine and didn't beat yourself up over it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
ReplyDeleteMy Etsy Store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaytonsBoutique
That's pretty awesome that you have other co-workers who are pumping at work! This may sound silly but do y'all schedule your pumping sessions so you have someone else to talk to? That was always the hardest thing for me when I pumped was pumping alone or pumping without the TV on. It was bad but true : )
ReplyDeleteWe don't go at the same time because the room is wide open and there is no privacy.
DeleteHope this "blah"phase will pass soon. You have to adjust to life as a full-time working mother and this is really hard. keep your head up and don't be too harsh on yourself.
ReplyDeleteBrighton is such a gorgeous little girl. You are lucky!
Thanks so much! You are such an encouraging force. :)
DeleteBaby B is so gorgeous, I can't even handle it! How do yall handle the shared pumping room? AT least you have other coworkers around who are in the same place to support you! That's pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteWe sign up for times and just try to stay flexible. Most of us can pump pretty quickly so if we need to go at the same time, we can typically both use the room before our next meeting.
DeleteI have this "currently" :) yours is fun! http://handsandheartsmorethanfull.blogspot.com/2013/03/currently-march-20-2013.html
ReplyDelete