My fourth "Fix"

Monday, March 11, 2013

  Stitch Fix is just getting better and better!
I still had a few referral credits so ordered another fix and asked for some pretty blouses for spring and another fun dress.  Thanks to those of you who signed up for Stitch Fix through my referral link (stitchfix.com) !!)  I loved every single piece! 

Here are the pieces I received in my fourth "fix":
1) Sheer sleeveless blouse with an open back and handkerchief hem
this is the front
this is the back!
 2) Brown and blue bird print blouse

this is the pattern up close
 3) A silky, lightweight patterned dress

4) Yellow, navy and white colorblock sweater

5) Navy and white striped sweater blazer

the style card for the blazer
I loved every single piece so was hoping to purchase all five of them; alas the colorblock sweater didn't fit - it was way too baggy. I purchased the rest of the items and can't wait to try them out!

If you haven't signed up yet for their service, I highly recommend it! You can sign up directly with them, or use my referral link stitchfix.com

* I will receive a credit for each referral.

8 comments:

  1. So many pretty things!! I LOVE the green tank! I finally got accepted and received my confirmation to start receiving fixes when I found out I was pregnant:( Oh well, maybe I'll try again after the baby as a way to spruce up my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh to wear maternity clothes again! (Sigh) you'll love the service after baby - it's a nice treat for Mama!

      Delete
  2. I so wish they worked outside of the US - I've loved everything you've posted from them!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When they say their average price point is $75, is that per item or per "fix"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness it's all beautiful! What brand is the bird shirt? I need 8 I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Creative Collections. They made the striped blazer too.

      Delete
  5. I'm with you, this is the best yet. Love the dress and the bird shirt the most.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground