Currently

Monday, April 1, 2013

Elizabeth, me and MaryStu - yes they are sisters and yes Stu and I are wearing the same shirt

 Loving: Spring is here in NC! It was sunny and 70 degrees today. Also, this past weekend was so sweet! Matt and I got to see two of my three college roommates (we missed you Crystal).  Also, we spent part of Sunday afternoon with my parents eating a yummy, relaxed meal and playing with Brighton.

Reading: I got a subscription to In Style and am reading their 440 page April issue right now.

Watching: Did you see the season finale of Walking Dead? OMG so insane. I never thought I would like a show like that. I hate the gore (when I know it's coming, I just look away) but the drama is amazing. Also, LA Shrinks on Bravo - those people are crazy.

Listening to: Mr. Timerlake's new album. Man oh man. I love him.

Thinking about: How blessed I am. Life is so messy and chaotic some days, but overall I have a great life full of really wonderful people.

Looking forward to: Warm weather means cookouts, long dinners on the deck, sundresses and flip flops. Oh and a vacation to the beach - I need the sand between my toes soon!

Making me happy: We bought a new (used) car this weekend - a Subaru Outback. We got a great deal and I feel incredibly blessed to be able to have such a nice, safe vehicle for my family. Also, I love my baby girl - she is so much fun right now. Brighton received her first Easter basket on Sunday morning and we snapped the cutest photo of her:

I told you it was cute ;)
My new car!
 Do you have a Currently post? If so, link to it in the comments - I'd love to read it!

Thanks to Danielle for the inspiration for these posts.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kara,

    In Style is such a great magazine. Here in Paris, it's so dear, It is a real pity!

    You look great girls...

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground