Loving: All this glorious warm weather in the Carolinas. Flowers and trees are blooming and the world is covered in a haze of yellow pollen (which my eyes and nose are NOT loving). I've tried to spend some time outside every day either by taking Brighton in an early evening walk in the stroller, or walking around uptown during my lunch break at work.
Reading: Honestly, nothing. I am totally whipped after work each day so am taking a mental break.
Watching: Mad Men is back on! The first episode of this season was a snooze-fest so I am hoping they dial up the drama asap.
Listening to: Macklemore's "Same Love", Pink's "Just Give Me a Reason" and Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors" are on repeat in my car.
Thinking about: Balance. I am sure every one who works full time feels this way, but I feel so all over the place with my time - I need more than 24 hours in a day. I want to be a great wife and mother, good at my job, attentive to my friends and also have some time to pursue things I love, but there isn't enough time in the day. Trying to balance it all is tough.
Looking forward to: This season at work is just really, really busy. I am looking forward to some time off this summer.
Making me happy: Our newly landscaped front yard, my vegetable garden, sunshine and time with my precious family.
Do you have a Currently post? If so, link to it in the comments - I'd love to read it!
Thanks to Danielle for the inspiration for these posts.

You two are precious! I truly cannot tell exactly who B takes after..I think she looks just like you :) but, I also think she looks like Matt, from photos I've seen on your blog here! Either way, that smile is too sweet && I'm glad you guys are having warmer weather..ours is slowly coming :/
ReplyDeleteThat photo is adorable! I love her little sun hat and outfit. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteI stay home with Ethan but do homeschool with him and between that curriculum, our everyday activities, trying to keep a house clean and figuring out dinner (let's just say it's brutal being married to an accountant this time of year), I'm trying to figure out balance, too. It's so hard. There are so few hours in a day compared to what we really need. :(
Have you done a vegetable garden before?? I know the North Carolina is way different from Colorado, but I've never done one before and don't know where to start! :)
ReplyDeleteOh I wish I had some wisdom for you. I plant my tomatoes and herbs in pots. I have killed every veggie I planted in a raised bed :(
DeleteWishing we had your weather up here in Manitoba! Here's my latest Currently post. http://rhondassweetdreams.blogspot.ca/2013/04/currently_12.html
ReplyDeleteLove your "Currently" posts and just started doing some of my own!!
ReplyDeletehttp://talesoflifeloveandicecream.wordpress.com/2013/04/21/currently/