Currently blogging from my phone and feeling a bit guilty about the lack of posts here. I'm swamped at work and feel so wiped out by the end of the day that I don't have the energy to do much except take care of B, eat dinner and maybe read a chapter of a book before bed.
Currently reading The Host and its so good. I finished Silver Linings Playbook last week and loved it as well - totally different than the movie of course.
Currently still mourning the end of The Office. It was a terrific, funny, emotional end and I was so glad to see how all the story arcs were tied up.
Currently thinking about my "career." I'm in the middle of a season of really questioning what I am doing with my life and how my day to day job fits (or doesn't) with my goals. Tough stuff.
Currently looking forward to the weekend and all of our Memorial Day plans - time with family and friends and good fun and sunshine.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

My high school English teacher wrote the silver linings playbook!! He's awesome! One (or two) of his other books are in the beginning stages for a movie I believe, so excited! I've been intrigued by the host but haven't taken the dive yet. Did you like twilight?
ReplyDeleteLOVE her swimsuit, where did you get it??!!
ReplyDeleteSilver Linings Playbook is on my next to read list, can't wait to read it!
Darling swimsuit on your darling daughter!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Her little chin is so cute!
ReplyDelete