My sixth "fix"

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

stitchfix.com, I love you. This fix was the best yet. This is what I received:

1) Navy and white chevron print maxi dress

2)A hot pink knee length "work" skirt

3) A red crossover tank

4) A cotton navy "work" skirt with a zipper slit

5) Black ankle length ponte pants
Picture quality is a little poor - took these at night in bad lighting!

My stylist did a great job this time and I appreciated her making me take a risk on the work skirts. I love the pink one, but the navy was just too big so I sent it back. The dress was amazing, and I can't wait to wear the black ponte pants and red crossover take on a date soon.

If you haven't signed up yet for their service, I highly recommend it! You can sign up directly with them, or use my referral link stitchfix.com*

* I will receive a credit for each referral. I was not compensated for this post, I just love the service so much!

1 comment:

  1. That dress is totally lust worthy!
    I'd love to see you wearing the things you kept. So, so curious how good they look on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground