Twins

Friday, May 31, 2013

I always giggle a little when someone says to me with shock in their voice, "Your daughter looks sooooo much like you."

Um, shouldn't she? We are biologically related. 

Maybe a child looking like its parent isn't as common as I assumed, but when I look at Brighton I am not surprised that she looks like me. She is the (almost) spitting image of me as a baby.

Baby Kara

Baby Brighton


Baby Kara
 Baby Brighton

Baby Kara

Baby Brighton

Uncanny isn't it? And no, none of the photos of Brighton were staged to mimic mine... we just happened to find 3 that were similar!

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

  1. Awww don't you love it? I love finding old pictures of me when I go to my parents house and realizing that no matter how much I think mine is her fathers twin, she sure looks a whole lot like me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes you're related so its not weird that you look alike but it definitely doesn't happen all the time. Lucy looks NOTHING like me and it makes me sad! I wonder if people think I'm the nanny sometimes. Wahh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she looks a little like you!! She def has your smile. :)

      Delete
    2. Aw thanks! I laugh because she has weird similarities to me (manly big toe, crooked pinky finger...). But eh!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Love the name btw!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so incredibly funny that those three photos are so similar! Ah! She is so sweet and she does look so much like you, lucky her :)

    Kara, You seem like the best little mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Thanks so much for sharing. Made me smile. Our daughter looks JUST like my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that's so awesome that you could find all those pictures and could the comparisons! She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I didn't know better, I would have thought that first picture was Brighton! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look NOTHING like my mother. She's blonde and short with blue eyes. So I was thrilled when MY daughter looked like me since I wasn't expecting it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground