She's so adorable!
such a sweetheart. Is she getting heavy yet? I just noticed the other day when I was carrying Penny that she felt HEAVY for the first time. Aren't they too young for that??
Yes! She does feel heavy but she's light compared to a lot of her little pals. Life is going by too fast!
She's the perfect mix of the two of you!! So sweet!
Hello Kara,I write that every time but you all look absolutely beautiful!ps : can you give us an update of your friend's daughter who underwent a surgery a few weeks ago please?.merciyou fan ;)
Thank you so much for commenting!!
She's so adorable!
ReplyDeletesuch a sweetheart. Is she getting heavy yet? I just noticed the other day when I was carrying Penny that she felt HEAVY for the first time. Aren't they too young for that??
ReplyDeleteYes! She does feel heavy but she's light compared to a lot of her little pals. Life is going by too fast!
DeleteShe's the perfect mix of the two of you!! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteHello Kara,
ReplyDeleteI write that every time but you all look absolutely beautiful!
ps : can you give us an update of your friend's daughter who underwent a surgery a few weeks ago please?.
merci
you fan ;)