Mom in law - We have been family just shy of a decade and I'm grateful for all the mothering you have provided me over the years. You raised three special and precious children, especially your eldest son, my darling husband. Your character has been instilled in him and I'm so lucky to have married into a family that treats me as their own. Thank you for making me feel like another daughter to you, and thank you for taking care of my own daughter. You're a wonderful grandmother and we love you so very much!
My friends who are also mamas - You are such amazing women and I'm thankful to have such a large community to lean on when I need it. You have helped me become a better mother and I'm grateful for the love you have for my sweet girl. I love you sisters of mine.
My dear friends and readers who are not yet mothers - I know this day is a hard one for you. It was hard for me for so long and I still feel twinges of guilt for my place in life. I want you to know that I love you and I wish I could take the hurt or sadness away. You already have a mama's heart and I'm praying that your dream of motherhood would be fulfilled, and soon.
Brighton - You gifted me the title of mother. I can't fully express in words the gratitude I feel each day to be yours. I waited so long for that title, that responsibility, and I strive to be grateful for it each day since you were born. You have helped shape me, my character and my integrity and you have made me heart grow larger than I ever thought possible. I love you to the moon and back baby girl and I'm so thankful for the miracle of you.
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting!!