Last Saturday I hosted a little tea party for Brighton and three of her friends and a ladies brunch for their mamas (who are my friends). The girls wore frilly dresses, sparkly shoes and bows and then we all ate a ton of great food. It was so much fun!
We also somehow convinced the girls to sit still for 3 minutes so we could take some pictures. They turned out pretty great (although blurry - so hard for this amateur photographer to get all these wiggly toddlers in focus!)
Cute! My Nanna used to have tea parties for me, my sister, and our three girl cousins. It was so much fun! We'd all wear dress up clothes, hats, gloves, and feel so fancy!
ReplyDeleteAnd I guess I should specify: when I say dress up clothes, I mean the old gowns and prom dresses my my Nanna found at garage sales that were way too big for us but we just thought they were the most beautiful things in the world.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds amazing! I want to start collecting some items like that for Brighton.
Delete