This is the new nail trend. I think I like it!
Has the PC culture gotten out of hand? Also a little essay on "mansplaining."
“I’m sorry. I can’t. Don’t hate me.” The most famous post-it ever.
Is Ron Swanson really Ron Swanson without his mustache?
For my fellow Serial fans, a list of all the events since the series premiere.
This is next on my recipe list.
Really loving this sweater and these shoes.
Also debating between these shoes and these shoes as my next "treat yourself" purchase. (I love that sneakers are in style again cause I've been wearing them for years resigned to the fact that I'd rather be comfortable than stylish.)
Also debating between these shoes and these shoes as my next "treat yourself" purchase. (I love that sneakers are in style again cause I've been wearing them for years resigned to the fact that I'd rather be comfortable than stylish.)
I'm so excited to see "Saul" back on screen. I also can't stop watching this. February 8th cannot come fast enough. Also, John and Rob - two of my favorite gentlemen together on screen. (All the heart eyes.)
Can you imagine sleeping in a castle? Yes please.
I loved Emma and Reece and Rosamund and Rashida and Viola and Sofia. Awards season is so much fun!

i love it when you do this!!!! much love from a Serial fan!!!!!
ReplyDelete