February Goals

Monday, February 2, 2015


In October I started a monthly goal list of things I really wanted to get done in both my personal and professional life. Here’s how I did for my January goals

January Goals
  • Continue to abstain from desserts, sweets and alcohol during the week. - Success for the most part. 
  • Run for 30 minutes, three times a week. - Success, although I didn't run 3 times a week, but I did work out at least 4 times a week. 
  • Fill out my first month of Powersheets. - Nope. Totally forgot about them and then got overwhelmed with the idea of it once I remembered where they were. 
  • Take the bags of toys and clothes I sorted over the holidays to a consignment store. (Brighton has outgrown the clothes and/or the development level of the toys). - Failed on this one - I honestly never had a Saturday or Sunday to do this. 
  • Re-do our monthly house cleaning schedule and stick to it. - Success. 
  • Show more patience with both my daughter and my husband. - I think I was successful at time with this. At least I thought about it more!

February Goals
  • Continue to abstain from desserts, sweets and alcohol during the week.
  • Work out 4 times a week, whether it's running, walking, a workout video or some HIIT. 
  • Go on one true date with Matt, preferably Valentine's weekend. 
  • Schedule a girls night.
  • Also schedule a monthly Sunday dinner with my parents. 
  • Purge my closet and dresser of clothes I no longer like, wear or fit into. 
  • Finish the items from January that I didn't accomplish.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to see your house cleaning list. And also how do you have time to read those books? I find myself exhausted after putting the kids to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it that you've included spending time with your parents in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground