Here is what I have been up to currently:
Feeding - I'm still creating weekly meal plans, avoiding sweets and alcohol during the week and so far so good. We had a chicken and couscous bowl last night that was amazing (roasted corn, garlic, dried cranberries, feta cheese and a dash of red pepper over grilled chicken and couscous - yum). I'm making sriracha burgers on Saturday - can't wait!
Reading - I'm in the middle of the Federalist Papers and am about to start another (less intense) read to break it up a little. I've read 15 books so far since January!
Conceding - That I'm the worst blogger ever. When this was an adoption/infertility blog I had such a passion to keep this place going, but now I feel its more of an obligation. I post when I have time and I feel like my time in the last year isn't expendable for things like this. I'm much better on other social media outlets.
Watching - I'm on a Scandal binge (just started it on Netflix). Also Mad Men is back!!!
Gearing up for - A baby shower for one of my oldest and dearest friends next weekend and a long weekend in NYC with Matt and Brighton at the end of the month!
Procrastinating - Yard work. We have a few bushes and weeds along our backyard fence that need to be pulled up and I just keep stalling.
Thankful for - This home that feels like a sanctuary for me, my daughter's health (she had a terrible stomach virus a few weeks back then got her thumb slammed in a door and we took her to urgent care immediately - just a bad bruise, but it scared the mess out of me), and my sweet husband. He is so good to me.
What are you up to currently?
Thanks to Danielle for the idea of a 'Currently' post.
Love the blog. Love the currently posts.
ReplyDeleteAlways love when you do a CURRENTLY post!
ReplyDeleteMentioned you today on my blog as one of my favorite bloggers!