Instagram

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Goodness, I love that application. Here are some fun photos from the last few weeks:

Wives Club Ladies - Charis, Jess and Jessie

Katrina's strawberry shortcake, nom

daswassup! my new iPad!

Glammed up for Wives Night Out
Twins! Me and JMath @ the Over the Rhine show
choices
summer reading list
Uptown
Birthday Boy Dashel
Birthday Boy's friend Kael
Love at a baseball game
America's pasttime
our new favorite meal - red thai curry
Do you have Instagram? Do you love it?

How about a vote? We are slipping down the ranks! Please and thank you.
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. love love love. I'm going to steal that picture of Dash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red thai curry looks to die for. Want to post the recipe?? You know you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should submit that baseball photo to a contest! I LOVE IT!! Nostalgic but modern....as is the Instagram way. :) If I thought there was the slightest chance Cooper would be interested in sports (not likely....), I'd want it as a print for his room. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground