Amazed

Friday, August 19, 2011

On Wednesday, I received an email from someone I don't know at all - a 25 year old South African woman who had found this little blog through her doula friend who lives in Los Angeles.

She wrote that she felt compelled to pray for us, for Baby M, and for his biological mother - for their health, and their safety and for his delivery.  I read the email and immediately teared up with gratitude and joy.

I am just absolutely amazed at the kindness and generosity of people.

How amazing is that woman?! She doesn't even know us and yet, she felt compelled to pray and then tell us about it! How amazing is our God?! I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of love towards us and our baby to be.

Dear Melissa in South Africa, if you are reading this, please know how much your email blessed me. It overwhelmed me with love. Thank you for your prayers, your kindess and for taking just a moment to encourage me. I promise to pay the good deed foward. God Bless You!

Love Matt & Kara


Readers and friends, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Next week will be filled with some fun stuff, updates and general blogging goodness.

How about a vote? You're the best.
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! People are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. US South African's are VERY caring people... :) Loving the excitement & joy we all get to share with you on your blog, so beautiful!

    xoxox - Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground