While we were in California, I was really impressed with the quality of my friend Scott's photos from his iPhone 4. He was using an application called
Camera + to edit and my dorky self was immediately hooked.
I downloaded the application that day. I love the ability to crop, enhance color, fix backlighting and add cool filters.
Ok, now this probably seems like I am not a humble person by showing these photos, but I try to take a pretty photo of myself FOR MY HUSBAND every once in a while, to keep things, ahem... fresh. Ya get my drift?
Let's see what Camera + could do to this original I took for him:
 |
| Original |
 |
| With the "Fashion" filter |
 |
| "Sunkissed" filter |
 |
| Sepia tones |
 |
| Black and White |
 |
| "Overlay" filter |
 |
| My favorite filter - the "Color Process" FX filter. |
Pretty cool huh? I dare say they filters help enhance things ;) I'm going to send the last one to Matt!
What iPhone applications do you love?
Very cool app! I love instagram, and the super 8 video app is really neat. It makes your videos look all old timey.
ReplyDeleteI am a app fan of Vignette Demo - super awesome and fun!
ReplyDeleteyou are such a babe
ReplyDelete