Apple Picking

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This past Sunday we made a spontaneous decision to take a day trip up to the beautiful North Carolina mountains with our friends Joseph and Caitlyn for some apple picking.
On the way to Hendersonville
Caitlyn is my sweet friend who we showered earlier this summer for her baby to be.. Her and Joseph now have a precious little girl named "Tillie" born a little over 3 weeks ago!
Smiling and sleeping in my lap. I love her!
We grabbed a wagon, a map (plus the stroller and Tillie) and had an adventure!















Tillie slept through most of it...




We hiked all over the orchard, climbed trees, got super sweaty (it was unseasonably warm!) and Matt decided to ride in the wagon down a steep hill for fun. It was an amazing day with our friends!

None of these photos have been edited or adjusted. The colors are that vibrant!

3 comments:

  1. Hendersonville is gorgeous! I went to college near there, so that part of N.C. will always have a litte corner of my heart. Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun adventure. We've been wanting to go pumpkin and apple picking and I feel like we're running out of time. I think your post gave me the boost I need to get out there. It looks like a wonderful fall day. :)

    -Sara-

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like so much fun! do you mind if i ask where you went? i've been trying to find a place to go, but it seems like most of the places i called said their apples came in early this year & are all picked! thank you! slcapps at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground