Weekend

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hope you had a great weekend! 

Mine was wonderfully lazy and filled with lots of girl time and retail therapy.

Friday, I made chicken pot pie and we watched Fast Five. The movie was pure guy magic and I laughed through most of it. Matt loved it of course.

Saturday, Matt raced his car with the Central Carolina Racing Club. I slept in, cleaned the house, bought some new lipsticks and hair mousse, watched a lot of HGTV, then went over to Jessie's for a girl's night. We had a little bonfire, made s'mores, drank wine and told funny stories.

 Sunday, a group of us ladies went to an antiques show at our local flea market, where I salivated over a million different pieces of furniture (none of which I could afford) and gorgeous old things. 

Here are some random pictures from the weekend:
Matt's car #114
Matt and his racing helmet
new hair mousse = volume! yippee!
giant letters at the flea market - I regret not buying one
Tiny updating his Facebook status...
...and then sleeping on the Apple Time Machine to keep warm
What did you do this weekend?

Tomorrow I am introducing a new series on the blog. I'm so excited!

3 comments:

  1. What kind of moose are you using? I'm desperate for volume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you can't say you bought a new volume enhancing mousse and not tell us what it is!! I need some! Great hair by the way, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK the mousse I am using is by... (drumroll)... Pantene! It's for FINE hair and it works amazing. I flip my head upside down and dry it first then set it in velcro rollers to give it more body.

    Ok I'll just do a full post on it for y'all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground