18 Weeks

Monday, March 5, 2012


How far along: 18 Weeks
Baby's size: 5 1/2 inches long - the size of a bell pepper. 
Sleep: Still pretty great. I wake up every night to use the bathroom but I sleep deeply.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans, loose fitting shirts, Belly Bands and I bought my first couple pairs of maternity work pants this week.
Food cravings: Fruit - blueberries, blackberries and apples. Plus I am in love with Cabot Greek yogurt in Vanilla Bean.
Food aversions: Nothing specific but opening the fridge in the morning before I have eaten anything makes me so nauseous.
Symptoms I have: Round ligament pain at times. 
Doctor’s Appointment: This Friday!
Movement: I definitely felt the baby move last week and a little this week.
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: We find out on Friday!
What I’m looking forward to: Making sure that our baby is healthy and whole via ultrasound. I am sometimes plagued by worst-case scenarios and I am looking forward to see the heart, brain and other internal organs all in good working order. 
What I miss: I miss my regular work clothes!

6 comments:

  1. You look great! And can't wait to hear what you are having!


    http://littlebabyoverman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh...so excited that you guys find out the gender on friday! i'm guessing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good mama!!! I cannot wait to hear what the gender is!!! I'm sure you can't either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your cute little bump!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground