19 Weeks!

Monday, March 12, 2012

 How far along: 19 Weeks
Baby's size: 6 inches long and about 8.5 oz. Teeny tiny still!
Sleep: Over the last few days I have had a hard time falling back asleep after my nightly bathroom visit.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but I still fit into my skinny jeans!!
Food cravings: I'm still loving fruit and citrus, especially lemonade. 
Food aversions: Nothing in the last week.
Symptoms I have: My energy is back! I still need a nap every once in a while, but I feel like a normal woman again.
Doctor’s Appointment: Next one is mid-April.
Movement: Not sure if I am feeling movement or it's just me being hypersensitive. My placenta is on the exterior wall of my uterus so the nurse said I might not feel anything for a while.
Belly Button: Innie.
Gender: GIRL!!!
What I’m looking forward to: I'm just enjoying the moment! Our daughter is healthy and whole and we are so excited!
What I miss: Not much this week. I'm a happy lady!
 

12 comments:

  1. aaaah... "our daughter"....i choked up when i read this. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was going to say :)

      Delete
  2. i had an anterior placenta as well during my pregnancy with my (now 9 months old) daughter. i felt movement here and there but not until she was bigger. everyone would always ask if they could feel her movements (touch my belly) but i think because of the position of the placenta, it made it hard for them to feel (or see.) i did however have a head buried into my pelvis so i felt that all the time. lol!

    cute shirt btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just became your newest follower!~ Love your blog and your baby bump and video are so adorable! Look forward to following~

    -Lindsay
    www.lindzaynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there Kara, you don't know me and I have to admit that I am not even a frequent reader but seeing this post put a BIG smile on my face! I found your blog via Boho Baby Bump and it is just wonderful to hear the turn that your baby-journey has taken - even though that makes no logical sense coming from a stranger thousands of miles away... Congratulations and joy to you both!
    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great! And I'm glad your energy's back and that you're feeling like yourself - enjoy those precious moments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Starting to get that little bump! Have you thought of names? Are you going to keep that a secret?


    littlebabyoverman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have NO girl names, so we're thinking it through. We will not keep it a secret either :)

      Delete
  7. you're cute. i like you and that baby daisy rosy bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I haven't congratulated you on your baby GIRL! So happy for you, I have loved having a baby girl. A little mini me ;) Yay! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground