Y'all I'm running out of energy to keep this series up on a weekly basis! I have some slow cooker recipes I need to try soon, but for this week here are some yummy dinner ideas I found on the interwebs:
Pioneer Woman's Grilled Chicken Salad with Feta, Fresh Corn and Blueberries
Martha Stewart's Sesame Noodles
Top Chef's Roasted Chicken with Apples and Veggies
Rachel Ray's Corn and Crab Salad
Giada De Laurentiis' Angel Hair Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
I want to make all of these asap! Any good recipes you've tried lately?
Thank you so much for that sesame noodles recipe! I just printed it out and am probably going to make it in the next couple of days. Soba noodles would also work for it, if you're thinking of doing so! :)
ReplyDeleteThey all sound so yummy! I am loving this series. I tried Pioneer Woman's Cajun Chicken Pasta out the other night..it did not disappoint - so good!
ReplyDeletei have never gotten a bad recipe from orangette.com, and i've tried dozens of them--mostly baked goods, but quite a few soups and dinners, too. i tried this one from the washington post recently, and it was really good served over rice: http://projects.washingtonpost.com/recipes/2011/12/07/spicy-black-beans-chorizo-and-greens/. and my very favorite cookbook is this one--http://www.amazon.com/The-Complete-Italian-Vegetarian-Cookbook/dp/1576300447/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337780636&sr=8-1--i got it as a wedding present 13 years ago and it's been one of my go-tos ever since.
ReplyDelete