32 Weeks

Monday, June 11, 2012

 How far along: 32 Weeks

Baby's size: 3.75 pounds and 16.7 inches long (the size of a jicama, which is a root vegetable like a turnip).

Sleep: Good some days, not so good on others. 

Maternity Clothes: I'm still able to mix some non-maternity tank tops, skirts and dresses in with the maternity stuff.

Food cravings: Anything cold! It' starting to get really warm in NC and I feel overheated almost all the time.

Food aversions: None.

Symptoms I have: Lower back pain, cramps in my legs sometimes and my upper ribs hurt when I wear an underwire bra too long. HA1

Doctor’s Appointment: I'm on the every 2 week schedule now, so next week.

Movement: Yes, but as she gets bigger I don't feel her as dramatically.

Belly Button: It's flush with my stomach now.

Gender: Girl!

What I’m looking forward to: Baby showers for my friends (and me) this month.

What I miss: I'm trying to not focus on what I am missing, and instead focus on all I have.

9 comments:

  1. cute top! I just checked out your nursery, it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just glowing! Love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so incredibly beautiful! Just wanted you to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...love the baby bump. I think I lived on popcicles towards the end of both my pregnancies. I always wanted something cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - you look beautiful!!
    I want to tell you and your readers to visit my blog for a chance to win FREE "What to Expect" books.
    www.bohemiansinglemom.blogspot.com

    All you have to do to enter is leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great Kara! And that top is amazing... where is it from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground