A Celebration for Brighton!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Last weekend I was so very blessed - my dear friends Tonya and Jessica threw a baby shower in honor of Brighton! The whole shower was themed around my nursery colors - black, white, turquoise, hot pink and yellow - and numbers (5 years of trying, 2 people in love, 1 baby, 9 months).  It was such a beautiful celebration and I was overwhelmed by the generosity of my friends and family!

Here are some photos from the morning:

The beautiful handmade invites by Tonya (I had to erase some of the personal info)
Me and the lovely hosts - Jessica and Tonya

These were the party favors!






Sweet Tillie (Caitlyn's little girl)
My friend Laura made this bodysuit!
Jess got me a Cake bag by Petunia Pickle Bottom. I was so shocked that I started tearing up!
My mom bought a box full of cloth diapers for me - hence my shock!
My lovely guests

Me and my pregnant friends - Lorean (due June 28), Missy (due August 1), me, Jessica (due August 4) and Jess (due August 25)
My sister in law Faith and my mother in law Anna Carroll
Faith, Anna Carroll, me and my mom Sheri
Two of my oldest and dearest friends - Erin and Jamie (who took most of these photos, thank you!) I've known them since middle school.
Thank you Tonya and Jessica! I am so blessed!

12 comments:

  1. Hi my namy is Camila, moro no Brasil , ja sua mãe e estou gravida novamente de 20 semanas e estou muito feliz, eu amei seu blog, vejo todos os dias. Parabens pelos amigos, marido e familia que tem. Adoro suas ideias... Muitos beijos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Camila! I am going to need to translate this as I don't speak portuguese! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi my namy is Camila, I live in Brazil, since YOUR Mother and I am 20 weeks pregnant again and I am very happy, I loved his blog, I see the Every Day. Congratulations for friends, husband and family What temperature. I love YOUR ideas ... many kisses

      I tried to write IN ENGLISH

      KISSES RSRSRS KKKKKKKKKK

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lot of love! How fun to have pregnant friends, aka future friends for Brighton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool idea! I love those invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! What great friends you have, and great decorators! On another note, I think I recognize your friend Tonya from Caitlin(HTP)'s blog as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes CaitlIn was Tonya's neighbor and did some posts on her over the last year. Tonya and I have been friends for almost 10 years!

      Delete
  5. Looks like such a fun time!!! i wish i could have gone! P.S. you look stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so random... I grew up in charlotte and moved away. My husband and I lived in charlotte last year and went to small group with Jessica! What a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh Tonya is such a great artist - I LOVE the invite. I hope you're framing it for the nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. More random small world stuff... I cheered at App with Jamie back in the day!!! I was looking at the pics and was like "Holy crap! I know her!" Lol!
    I don't comment much, but love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure seems like it was quite the party! And whoa, look at all those pregnant women - lots of babies on the way! :)
    -Jackie @ Petunia pickle bottom baby carrier

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground