How far along: 37 Weeks
Baby's size: 6 and 1/3 pounds and 19 inches long. She is officially full-term!
Sleep: Some days it's great, some days it's awful. It doesn't really bother me anymore since the lack of sleep is just preparing for me for life as a parent.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, yes.
Food cravings: Corn on the cob, ice cream, fruit, and freezing cold water.
Food aversions: None.
Symptoms I have: Hot, tired, chubby. I've only gained 21 pounds so far, but I feel bloated.
Doctor’s Appointment: We are now on the weekly schedule, so this Friday! My appointment last week was the Strep test and she checked to see if I was dilated at all - not ever half a centimeter! Oh well.
Movement: Yes, and it's starting to get a little painful. She is a powerful kicker and there isn't much room left in my torso for her to grow.
Belly Button: Out and super tender at times.
Gender: Girl!
What I’m looking forward to: Meeting my daughter soon.
What I miss: Feeling cooler - pregnancy really overheats you and this North Carolina summer is brutal!
Wow you look beautiful! Congrats on being full-term, it seems like your pregnancy went by so fast!
ReplyDeleteYou are the model pregnant girl! Weight gain and all!!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYay for being full term! It's so nice to feel you're on the home stretch, but for some reason the homestretch also happens to feel like the longest part.
ReplyDeleteYou look fab and you'll be meeting your baby in no time. X
you are beautiful! I love your baby bump! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! She'll be here so soon...I can't believe how fast this all seems to be happening. I feel like I just read your beautiful announcement :)
ReplyDeleteYay full term!!! She will be here soon. Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy. It is so great to have them out, but bittersweet when you cant feel them move inside you anymore.
ReplyDeleteWow, how time flies. You look incredible. I understand the overheating too! I'm usually the cold one but lately my husband is nestled tightly under the covers while I'm all exposed with the air conditioning cranking out cool air. How wild what pregnancy does and how wonderful that you are so close to meeting little Brighton!
ReplyDeleteyou are stunning, Kara!
ReplyDeletethis black dress really suits you. Full term baby means, most of the time, healthy baby!
Try and rest because giving birth is tiring,ok?.
Love
Laurence
You look great! So excited for how close you are!
ReplyDeleteLaura
You look radiant and beautiful! You may feel hot and tired and bloated but you're wearing it well girl!
ReplyDeleteUmm..Im onlyb28 weeks and have already gained 20 lbs! You look awesome!
ReplyDelete21 lbs?! You lucky beautiful gal! Looking mighty fine :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so pretty pregnant! Enjoy the last bit of your pregnancy- you'll look back on it and miss it, occasionally. (Although you'll be so busy it will probably be a few months before you look back and appreciate it.)
ReplyDelete