Loving: My new hair color (see picture above). In lieu of my normal highlights, I decided to go darker so I could forgo the frequent hair appointments for root touch ups. It took me a few days to get used to it, but I actually like the ombre look. I am also loving all the busy hustle and bustle of the holiday season - parties, get togethers and decorating are some of my favorite things about the season.
Reading: I subscribe to Real Simple, Allure and Glamour magazines and have let the issues pile up. I'm reading a little of them at night and I've put novel reading on the back burner for this week.
Watching: SOA (season finale is tomorrow!), Modern Family and Parks & Rec. I am trying to keep the tv off during the day, otherwise I'd watch HGTV non-stop.
Listening to: Christmas music! I'm trying to limit it to just the car, but I have been itching to listen to a Pandora station all day long.
Thinking about: So much - this blog, my daughter, my marriage, my writing. I feel a little overwhelmed right now with where to focus my time and energy. Obviously my daughter's well being and my marriage are top priorities, but I also am craving some alone time to just write and reflect. I need to figure out how to carve that out during the week.
Looking forward to: Our friend's band, Public Radio, is playing this weekend to help launch their new album - that will be a fun non-baby outing! Also, I am trying to make some more decorations for our house - a yarn wreath and some tulle garland and I'm praying they turn out somewhat decent!
Making me happy: Being at home with my baby girl. My unpaid leave started today and while it will be tight around here in the financial sense, my heart is so full. I'm thankful for the extra time I have with her while she is so small and young.
Do you have a Currently post? If so, link to it in the comments - I'd love to read it!
Thanks to Danielle for the inspiration for these posts.

I just wrote mine this morning!
ReplyDeletehttp://problem-freephilosophy.blogspot.com/
Loving the new hair color, looks great on you!
Happy Monday!
The new hair color looks beautiful on you!
ReplyDeleteYour new hair color is stunning! It suits you very well.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new hair color!! B is cute, too! :-)
ReplyDeleteoh, I love that new hair! Changes are nice, and that one looks great on you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for the compliments on my hair color! You are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove that hair color! Just wrote a Currently post two days ago. http://www.stuffaudreysays.com/2012/12/currently.html
ReplyDelete